Services offered at the IPMO.
The Intellectual Property Management Office offers the following services;
- Receiving disclosures for inventions and creations and assessing them for Intellectual Property protection.
- Drafting patents and Utility Models and filing with Kenya Industrial Property Office KIPI.
- Preparing applications for trademarks and filing with Kenya Industrial Property Office KIPI.
- Preparing applications for Copyrights and filing with Kenya Copyright Board KECOBO.
- Preparing applications for New Plant Varieties and filing with Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS)
- Facilitating Intellectual Property Commercialization through, licensing, market surveys and strategies and linking inventors with industry
- Advising on collaborations MOUs and contracts.
- Facilitating Material Transfer Agreements MTAs.
- Creating awareness and training on Intellectual Property protection and commercialization.
The IPMO does not charge any fees to staff or students for the services.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com